Friday, January 20, 2012

Here goes nothin'




Alright, so I am giving in and doing my own blog.  I have been told it is a great thing to do, so here goes.  I will start off by saying that I am usually not a mushy, gushy person.  I LOVE my family and I LOVE the Lord and I do tend to get mushy about them, but that's about it.  I am very opinionated about a few things, okay, a LOT of things.  I tend to spew those opinions when I probably don't need to.  I am hoping that this blog will give me that freedom to write down my opinions, thoughts, feelings, goals, etc......  If you don't like them, I understand.  Sometimes I have a very different point of view than a lot of people.

So a little about myself.......I am the mom of three kids, one boy, two girls.  I am a wife and I am a princess, the daughter of the King of Kings.  

I did not have the perfect childhood, far from it.  I became a teenage mom at 16, not something that I would recommend.  Many craptastic things happened, but I would NOT change a thing.  These things molded me into who I am today, and quite frankly, I like who I am.  (Which is a huge change from how I felt years ago)

And that is the beginning of me blogging.  This might just be a little fun.  Here goes nothin'................

No comments:

Post a Comment