Let me just tell you a little about my husband.......The man of my dreams........My hero.......My knight in shining armor. He is my best friend, my boyfriend, my earthly rock. He is the best daddy that I have ever seen and he has the biggest heart of anyone I know. God has given him such a giving and serving heart. I love him with all that I am. God has definitely blessed me beyond measure by allowing me to share my life and children with this man.
Now, with that being said, his biggest dread is to end up being mentioned in a bad light on my blog. It's kind of a joke between us. And you may ask, if he is such a great person, how would he end up on the blog in a negative light? Well, he is a man. He procrastinates like nobody's business. I have never seen anything like it. That is probably our biggest argument. It irritates the fire out of me.
That is what my blog was going to be about today, BUT he has gone and done something out of the ordinary. He tried to play match-maker. Not a good idea for a guy to do, especially my husband. He is probably the most non-nosy man I know. Which means he doesn't know enough about the said parties to set them up. He knows the girl is very attractive and sophisticated-country and he knows the guy is, well, a guy and country. To him, that was a match. WHAT!? NO! He even asked me about it before and I said, "Absolutely not!" You see, I know this girl. She is my younger "twin." Younger by about 13 years. We call her my twin because she and I are so much alike. I know her. I knew that this guy was not her type. Not even close. It made for a awkward little moment via good ol' Facebook. Thank goodness it was only Facebook and she could hit the "Ignore" button. I think I would have had to beat him if he had gone behind my back to set up a person to person meeting.
So the moral of the story is, my husband needs to get busy taking care of his own business, because he isn't nosy enough to be dealing in other peoples'. And to all of you out there, if my husband tells you, "Don't tell my wife," it's because he is up to something that I have already told him he has no business messin' with. (Or he is planning for a gift or surprise party for me. He is actually good at those!)
ps. I love you, Honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment